Thursday, April 19, 2007

Debris....

I was determined to write something on my blog today!

For its been collecting dust (not to mention cobwebs) much similar to this rack I have in my room. Its rather overwhelming to see how your room once so neat and tidy...spic and span orderly and symmetrical…is filled with junk…old junk…unused junk…. My room has lost its significant effect….the effect being – an invisible laser that stands in front of my door, preventing people from coming inside unless they swipe their coded entry card and then the door opens to a place which was NOT COLLECTING DUST.

And now as I sit on the same bed that used to cry out loud colours….I can see the faded colours screaming out loud “Sindhu..we miss you”. Now is that a good enough reason to convince my folks to let me stay back? Ofcourse it is…..(now isn’t that called wishful thinking)….

So the point boils down to my blog collecting dust…its been a month, and lets just say this “analogy” is a great way to clean up the mess!

2 comments:

jaded said...

hmmmmm

jaded said...

yay !!! blue bird is back in town ! (though she isnt !! ) more more !!! write off i say !!!