Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am no Superman.....

I am Currently in love with this song... Its the whole song, stripped down to its Lyrics, Tune and The Feel. It all started with a playplist on my ipod, that i was listening to as I was falling asleep, but then this song started, I woke up, I heard it, I heard it again, I heard it over and over again until I knew the words by HEART! Again a song is definitely not about knowing the words, its about making it your OWN, Feeling it!!! I guess that answers why there are certain songs you can just listen to forever.. I tried making this my own....Did I succeed in doing so? Well I dont know, but it sure got me to write about it.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING - DAVE MATTHEWS BAND

Where are you going, with your long face pulling down?
Don't hide away, like an ocean
That you can't see but you can smell
And the sound of waves crash down

I am no superman.
I have no reasons for you
I am no hero, Aww that's for sure
But I do know one thing:
Is where you are is where I belong.
I do know, where you go, is where I wanna be.

Where are you going? Where do you go?
Are you lookin' for answers to questions under the stars?
Well if along the way you are growin weary, you can rest with me
Until a brighter day, you're ok.

Tell me where are you going?
Where? Let's go.

Ok I admit it, I secretly do wish someone..anyone...was singing this to "me", gettting me to admit to something like that, is quite a task (people who know me would second that)...and thats the beauty of this song....I rest my case.

4 comments:

jaded said...

arey !!! dmb is also being here !! what i say ???

ashrita said...

sindhuja! becoming a bit of a romantic are u...in ur ripe old age?!lol...interesting confession, that! :) still want me to comment? lol...no choice for u..now that u asked for it...
but on a serious note, that is an interesting song...and the lyrics does make one wish for...well...a lot! :)

Sin said...

ashrita..u know me....remember the non chalance is all an "act" haha

3inone said...

You have been tagged.
http://orange-fling.blogspot.com/2007/05/tenned.html