Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merge.....

Today is a mark of two very significant events that has changed my life in every possible way (note the dramatic touch). For one, this is my 4th BLOG ENTRY, which means I have officially crossed the 3 blog entry personal record. Quite a remarkable achievement I must say.

Other than that, I have completed my first semester of my never-ending Msc Clinical Psychology course. I think after years, I could actually sense the excitement in me for having finished my last exam. Is it the relief of not having to spend another sleepless night while I gulp down tins of Red Bull or have I just regressed to my child-like propensity?

The answer lies in my own psyche, for I would wish to think it is an amalgamation of both.

I am relieved…why???

1) I can sleep early.

2) I can look forward to spending time at home.

3) I can eat amazing home cooked food.

4) I can meet my friends.

5) I can sing.

6) I could be nonchalant with time issues.

7) I can watch movies.

8) I don’t have to spend time & money taking photocopies.

I’m invoking my candid, juvenile spirit, which was once suppressed due to unanswerable reasons ….How???

1) I clapped my hands the minute I finished my paper.

2) I literally jumped once I left the exam hall.

3) I busted a lot of money on good food.

4) I ate….I ate well…I ate really well….So well…I managed to skip dinner!

5) I made sure I informed everyone about my exam completion.

6) I spoke gibberish to my mother.

7) I laughed out LOUD.

8) I did a little dance in my head ( I still have 2 left feet)

9) I am still writing blogs ( ;-D)

Now the question still remains, when being the latter actually is so much fun, why does one, more specifically why do I refrain from being that! I guess time alone can tell………

1 comment:

jaded said...

tis not a matter of time i think, tis a matter of choice !