Saturday, December 9, 2006

Why??

So here I am, yet another victim, who has fallen prey in the hands of this evil technologically advanced mode of “catharsis”, “creative thinking” or lets just say “writing.

Blogs… who in the world came up with that??

Whatever happened to, taking books and scribbling down random thoughts, doodling all over the page, but more importantly, taking that old almost withered book, flipping through the tattered pages, and reading something you wrote…your words (not that someone else would be writing blogs)…but its your handwriting…your WORK OF ART!….And yet we resort to blogging.
November 2002, my friend compelled me to create a blog and write something. I did….its been 4 years now…and I have only 3 entries!!!!!!

And its not like I have not written anything ever since, of course I have…in my little orange book….titled.. “UNTITLED”.

But now the question boils down to “ What on EARTH am I doing here??????”
Blubirdsinging.blogspot.com???????? why???????
Simple… as much as I might Love to be OTHERWISE….I am a conformist!!!!!
Everyone and Anyone has blogs..Heck…even my mother who is not quite the net savvy person has a blog!

Hopefully I would cross the 3 entry record. Until I write again……

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sindhu!! ur a doll... i didnt know u had an orange book!! :D thats so cute...

i just realized... ur a bit of a freak ;)... WELCOME!! hahaha...

Mercury said...

Hear hear! Let's hope it lasts babe! I'll read.. If you write..

p.s: put up some of your old poems!

a romantic pickle! said...

conformist? u????? ha ha... thats the last word i would use to describe u... he he.. but yeah sin.. the poem was realy good... too bad this enthuiasm is not seen to study theories of personality... well, yeah but at least u do insert freud et al into ur blog... he he..

Bp said...

Conformist????