Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sidey-ness

For the benefit of a certain someone, who thinks, I am a different person from what my blogs potray to be!....I shall do u a favour...u know who u are!

I shall be indeed grateful to one of my friends, who introduced this very hilarious and entertaining dialect that is extremely addictive... So here it is....the full fledged SIDEYNESS!!

I yam beginning to thing(think) vat eet is dat vee r vonting to ferform. one gent is saying me that i yam being not me, mins, I yam doing differnt writings. Bet(but) i yam so hordly trying to do the understanding to him, but he is not wonly getting yanything.
So i yam doing the trying yagain n yagain...mins...naeow he should be understanding.
I yam jovial ferson..i yam like a flower blossoming and lowing yeverything and yeverybody!
I lowe ferforming singings! And I yam lowing Rajkumar Saar...he is being my guru! He is putting the writings for beautious songs with soofer lyrics ra...
wut eet is...i will say u....
"Lowe me or hate me...kiss me or kill me...or dorling pls to something to me"
i yam lowing this song...and i shall put hopings that u too will!
now i yam not yat all knowing phat to do! so i will do signing off!!
BYE FRANDS!!!!

*ahem ahem*

3 comments:

jaded said...

ahem ahem ! i bow in all humility at your phenomenal grasp of dr. rajkumar, asking only (again in total humilty) if there could perhaps be a middle ground ?? -

jaded said...

wait, that was meant to read " .... phenomenal grasp of dr. rajkumars songs ..." !!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LOULY RA!
first first im thinking ur strang headed gurl whoz nat lowing kannada culture...but now ur louing annavaru and avar kannada talking style also. before u leave bengalooru in march 2008, i'll make u off parvathamaa!(rajkumar's beauteous wife)